Click here to read the general rules.
Rules For The Setting:
Fight Role Play:
- All fight role plays will be done one-on-one, unless there is an event taking place.
- Characters are allowed to have two special attacks and one finishing move. Special attacks are designed to deal a lot of damage, while finishing moves are designed to end the fight and preferably used when the opponent is weak.
- Do not always block, dodge or retaliate attacks. No one is invincible or invulnerable to them, your character may be skilled in defending but even so they can mess up from time to time.
- Heal your character(s) of any injuries before going into the next fight, as your character will not be allowed to participate if they are seriously injured.
- If you have purchased the Infinity Bag in your regular role plays, you are not allowed to use it in fight role plays.
- No auto-hitting. This means that when your character is making an attack, the hit cannot be in the same post otherwise it would mean you have already hit your opponent.
- No godmodding.
- No killing is allowed in the fights.
- You can only progress on to the next stage after winning a battle.
Regular Role Play:
- Make a note of any items your character picks up during your regular role plays, as these can be used for other role plays depending on their chronological order.
- Make a note of the current state of your character for your next role play, as this is vitally important. The current state can change from what status they are afflicted with to what they're wearing, as well as their mood.
- No overpowered characters or equipment.
- You are only allowed to have one type of spacecraft per character, this means that you can have one crew ship and one single ship.
- You can only carry a limited amount of items and weapons for each character.
Submit Your Character:
Please put as much detail as you can on the character sheet.*
Here are a couple of tips for your character to be accepted, it would be wise for you to take these into consideration:
- If the character has come from outside the galaxy, then you need to provide a plausible reason for them to be going there.
- If the character was born in the galaxy, then you need to provide a plausible reason for them to be travelling to the other planets/solar systems.
Character Sheet Template:
Please copy the template below and click on the link at the bottom of the page, then paste the selection onto it and start filling it out.
Date of Birth:
Type of Fighter:
Weapon(s) of Choice:
Click here to begin.