Click here to read the general rules.
- All Armoured Forms are properly called Warrior Forms and there are four types:
- Battle Armour is worn by those not from either the Giorno or Notte families and they are called Warriors.
- Divine Armour is worn by the Giorno family and they are called Divine Warriors.
- Infernal Armour is worn by the Notte family and they are called Infernal Warriors.
- Noble Armour is worn by those from Eiríni and they are called Noble Warriors.
- Personnel Armour is worn by those from Pólemos and they are called Personnel Warriors.
- There are only 4 slots available if you are creating a character for either the Giorno or Notte families, with one being an immediate family and the other being a relative.
- There are only 10 slots available for your character to have an Armoured Form.
- There are only 24 playable characters in the setting of Giorno and Notte, but this doesn’t included supporting characters.
Rules For The Setting:
Fight Role Play:
- All fight role plays will be done one-on-one, unless the server owner states otherwise or the situation allows for more than one participant.
- Characters must have two special attacks and one finishing move, where special attacks are designed to deal a lot of damage and finishing moves are designed to end the fight.
- Killing is only allowed if the server owner feels it is good for the situation.
- No auto-hitting or godmodding.
- You must allow your character to rest after a battle, otherwise they will face the consequence of death.
Regular Role Play:
- All Armoured Forms will be activated with a trigger word, they are as follows: Indossare (from Iméra and Nýchta), Tragen (from Pólemos) and Porter (from Eiríni).
- All characters are allowed to have an Armoured Form, but if your character is not a member of either the Giorno or Notte families then they must wear Battle Armour.
- You are not allowed to use magick in this setting.
- You are only allowed to have one main character, but you can have an unlimited amount of supporting characters.
- You are only allowed to have one Armoured Form and that form can only have one upgrade.
Submit Your Character:
Please copy the template below and click on the link at the bottom of the page, then paste the selection onto it and start filling it out.
Type of Fighter:
Weapon(s) of Choice:
Click here to begin.